Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday little Abbi Rae

It's true our little baby is ONE this Saturday. We will be celebrating in Moab with family. I remember the day she was born. It seems just like yesterday. I was so excited for this baby to get here I went to the hospital three times with false alarms thinking she was coming. She is such a delight to our home. She loves to get up and walk. I can't hardly believe it. Most babies crawl because it's easier. Not this girl. She would rather stand up and try to walk even though she can only go 4 or 5 steps and then falls. She LOVES LOVES LOVES her big brother. He can make her laugh like I've never heard before. She is just a delight to our home. Happy Birthday Abbi Rae.
I loved this picture where she was pointing her toe like a little dancer. She's always on her toes like this. YUMMY is all I can say!

3 comments:

Andie Kae said...

abbie looks cutie. with the dress

Randi said...

Ok, that is a darling dress! Can't believe she is one already!

Sweet As Candi said...

Happy Birthday Abbie! I agree with the yummy comment.