Friday, March 6, 2009

Just a days work

When I wake up in the morning I love to lay on my brothers lap while he drinks his chocolate milk and shares his favorite blankets with me. He's such a great brother who loves me so much.
I don't rest for long....my new favorite thing is to climb in the book basket and pull everything out. I look through all the books before throwing them on the floor for my mom to pick up.

That's right....I'm pretty impressed with my new trick. My only problem is I can't figure out how to get out of the basket?
Not only do I love doing dishes I LOVE pulling out all the pots and pans while my mom is in the kitchen cooking, she says she doesn't mind tripping over me or all the bowls because she knows I am helping. I have so much work to do in a day, it's amazing that I take time for my naps!





1 comment:

Bree said...

So cute...I remember those days were they climb into and on everything:) Im glad you feeling good!