Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yard sale and Lemonade


My sister in-law Lynzie had a great idea to have a yard sale. We had a couple of storage unit repos that we included in with our junk. It felt good to get rid of stuff we don't need or use, and a plus too that I made a little extra cash for my wallet!
Lynzie and Sydney waiting for the customers!
Warner eating the profits from the kids lemonade stand

Nathan, Syd and Elise at their lemonade stand. Elyse was pouting because she couldn't eat the cup cakes!


8 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

I seriously enjoy putting on garage sales--it's always interesting to see what people are looking for and what they like.

Jackie said...

Hey Charlyn,

Here is a link to the class of '92 blog. Leave a comment if you are interested in having your blog attached to it. 


http://sfhs1992.blogspot.com/



Hope to hear from you soon!

Sweet As Candi said...

I always have good intentions to have a yard sale but it usally ends up at the DI.

Hone Family said...

I love Warner's smile it is sooo cute!! Way cute kids!!

Ashlee said...

Aren't yard sales the best?! We had one in April and I made $450! Yay for Abbi rolling over and nice that Warner is sharing his boogars (sp?)-yuck!

marci said...

I have a yard sale/boutique (ha ha, we think if we have a few 'handmade' crafts it can qualify as a boutique!) coming up in September. I can't wait! It makes for the best people watching!

Ashlee said...

I just read your comment on my blog about a Halloween party. I'm all over it if we can do it together! You're the one with all the friends! Call me and let's talk about this...

Amy said...

Cute kids and cute blog. It was great to share horrible travel experiences with you gals...I am still trying to get my money back. I did leave a nasty post on Expedia so if one person decides not to go to that beastly condo because of my comments, I am happy to sacrifice the money!