Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Charlie and the dirty angels

This was our latest running adventure. The DIRTY DASH! What a riot it was. This was a 10k mud run. That's right we ran in the mud. We ran up the big pig climb, through the hog wallows, over pig pens, down the slop and slide. These are the before pictures, we had to order the after pictures because we were so muddy and tired that no one wanted to run back for the camera! Once again Ryan was the only guy, and that's how our team became Charlie and the dirty angels. The angels are from left to right Ashlee, myself, Monica and Kriste. We had such a blast. This is the first mud run any of us had done. It was harder than I had imagined. Running with that extra weight, up the mountains is tough. I'm telling you the Little Debbie oatmeal pie never tasted so good as it did when we finished.
Thanks Charlie and the dirty angels for one of the funnest runs I've ever done!


1 comment:

Sweet As Candi said...

I wished I could have done this one with you. Looks like a TON of fun.