Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A "WICKED" Christmas in July

For Christmas this last year Ryan's parents gave us a trip to San Francisco. We cashed in on the deal in July. It still felt like Christmas with the temperature being only 65 degrees with a breeze. We are so use to the 100's it seriously felt like Christmas! This is the first day there. Ryan and I on the subway to see Wicked. This was my most favorite part of the trip. I've seen it before, but would see it again and again. I love this man. So glad we got to spend time away together just the two of us.....oh and all the other Roberts couples!
Walking around waiting for WICKED!

And finally we were there! What a great night it was. If you haven't seen it I highly suggest it!



3 comments:

Ines said...

What a fun trip! I LOVE San Francisco. It has so much international flair! You should have waited for the trolley though - it's quite the ride!

Shortcake and Company said...

Don't you just love Wicked? That is my absolute favorite...and I've passed that love on to my kiddos. They'll sing the songs all the time...too funny.

Amber said...

Oh, I loved wicked too! We saw it last year in San Diego. We thought about going to see it again in San Francisco too, but we never made it! I am so jealous.