Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 3 continued...

After the Muir Woods we headed to Sausalito for lunch. It was just a quaint little town by the water. It seems like anything by water is nice. Here's the family eating their lunch on the rocks. If your wondering what everyone is looking at.....Travis would throw bread to the seagulls right by your feet just so they would come up and get it. Oh it was making me so mad. He's watching and looking for his next victim!
Enjoying ice cream while we shopped and walked.
What would we do without Travis? Seriously...he fell in love with this hat when he saw it.
Lynzie was such a sport walking around 32 weeks pregnant. She even had the flu the first day we were there, but not a single complaint! Not sure if people in the bay area have ever seen a pregnant girl. She got so many looks and WOW's! Isn't she just cute pregnant! Not sure what Travis has going on?

Golden Gate. It was seriously so cold outside. I was wishing I had my Uggs and winter coat.





2 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

I have wanted to visit that area forever...you've inspired me to make that trip happen. I think it would be so fun for mine and Cole's anniversary. You look so cute, by the way.

Randi said...

Looks like so much fun!! I spent time in the Bay area years ago and I loved it there. The climate was just right for me. :) YOu look awesome, btw!!