Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial

May's always one of the hardest months for me. Between mothers day, the day my mom passed away, and memorial day it means there is a lot of crying the month of May. Don't get me wrong I still love it. I love reflecting on those who have gone before us. I look forward to the day I will see them all again, or in some cases meet a loved one for the first time. Here's most of the grandchildren visiting grandma's grave.
These are out of order somehow....This is Ryan's grandpa June whom he's never met. We are always so glad to go up to Provo and put some flowers on his grave. What a colorful cemetery during Memorial.....flowers EVERYWHERE! It was so pretty.

Austin and Sophie at the Spanish Fork cemetery. So cute...it looks like Austin is telling her a story and she's just listening, or maybe grandma was with them telling them one of her made up stories!! These two are going to have so much fun together.

Me and the girls at the cemetery.




2 comments:

Sam and Stacia said...

I bet your mom was there telling stories to Sophie and Austin. I wish I was a little kid cause I just know that they feel their angel grandparents. Violet was only 1 1/2 when my dad passed but when we go to the cemetery she knows exactly who we are going to see and cant wait to see grandpa. And Toni's little guy who is almost 3, wasn't born yet, but when we asked him at the cemetary on memorial day if he was with grandpa in heavan he said "yes", and we asked if grandpa was nice and he said yes :) Love ya Char! and I love you sweet mama :)

Sam and Stacia said...

So I have to comment again because I just scrolled down reading the rest of your blog and now have tears in my eyes after reading the post to your kids about your mom. She was truly such an amazing woman and your kids will know her because you have so much of her in you! Love you to the moon and back :)