Sunday, June 6, 2010

Grotto

Over Memorial weekend we decided it'd be fun to do a little family hike. I remember going to the Grotto up Payson canyon when I was a beehive. Back then it seemed like a long hike, but let me tell you it's not. But oh what a perfect hike for the family. If you attempt this I suggest not going on a holiday weekend, so you can spend more time when you get there. It got a little crowded.Me and Miss Abbi making our way there. These were the only shoes we had that weren't flip flops or sandals. They were at LEAST one size to small. She was such a trooper....she walked the entire way in her small shoes.
Jeannie and Austin getting a feel for the water.

Warner was just dying to put his feet in the water. The kids thought it was pretty neat.



1 comment:

Randi said...

I forget about the Grotto! We need to take our kids there, too. Looks like a fun trip!