Thursday, May 14, 2009

We actually can carry on a conversation!

It's amazing to me how fast Warner is growing up. We actually can carry on a conversation, one where we actually understand each other. Today I was cutting out circles for our Young Women leadership meeting, and of course Warner jumped right in. He loves cutting things out and gluing them to paper. Here's our conversation as we were working together.

Warner "Mom what chew doing"?
Mom " I'm cutting out circles for my meeting. What are you doing"?
Warner "I'm writing a letter to my father"
Mom "Who is your father"? (thinking he will say Ryan)
Warner "Mom....my father in Heaven"

How cute is he!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

How cute is he! I love watching kids grow up. It's funny how just a short time ago they could only say mom. Now they are carrying on conversations! What a sweet boy!

Sweet As Candi said...

That is so cute! You have to enjoy the moment they are in because it never last very long. Before you know it you will be haveing the birds and the bees conversation with him, like I am with my oldest.