Friday, November 21, 2008

Has Warner had his picture taken to much?

It's been about a month ago, but I don't ever want to forget Warner's first trip to the dentist. I hadn't planned on taking him yet, but after a couple of my cousins with kids close to Warner's age had gone, and had a couple of cavities I thought it was time to go.

So we get there and Warner gets to ride in the chair which he thinks is pretty neat. Then they show him the tools to clean his teeth with. He played around with them in his mouth. They just like to get the kids comfortable with coming to the dentist, so they let them play with some of the tools. When it came time to do his X-rays they assistant says OK....I'm going to take pictures of your teeth is that OK. Warner says "No anks (translates into thanks) mommy takes pictures of Warner and Warner goes cheese". The assistant looks at me and says "Well at least he is polite". What a kid! With that said he has great teeth with no cavities!! YEAH!

5 comments:

Ines said...

You're so lucky with how his first trip to the dentist turned out. I had to switch dentists 3 times before Dexter would open his mouth without major drama. And he was 7!

Sara said...

Isn't that the best when they say, " no cavaties." I like to take all credit.

Shortcake and Company said...

That's pretty darn cute. It's funny when the kids like the dentist. Quaid LOVES his dentist.

Ashlee said...

You're so good! Jace didn't go to the dentist until last summer and he was 5!

Bonnie said...

I need to take Jack to the dentist! I am a little worried about how it will go but it must be done! I am glad that Warner is cavity free!