Wednesday, November 12, 2008

4 great years


It's hard to believe that 4 years has flown by. For awhile it seemed that I was never going to find Mr. right, and then wallla....it happened I met my best friend, and the rest is history. In four short years we have been on an amazing journey together. We have two beautiful children. We've lost parents and grandparents together. There isn't anyone I would have rather shared these experiences with. How would I have made it through any trial with out these shoulders to cry on, and believe me I cry a lot. This man is our families foundation. He keeps us all centered. I love you so much and look forward to many more years to come. Happy Anniversary Ryan!!

6 comments:

Brandi Jensen said...

Hi Charlynn!!! such cute Pictures of you and Ryan.Happy anniversary!

Arah Debra said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your pictures!!

Shortcake and Company said...

I, too, love your pictures. Happy 4th and may you have many more fun-filled years.

Laraine H. said...

Great Pictures Charlyn. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone for enjoying the pictures. I wish we could say they were recent, and that we were still that skinny. Unfortunately not...They are our engagement pictures.

Ines said...

Happy Anniversary. Totally cool pictures.