Monday, December 3, 2007

Sad day :(

So we are FINALLY moved into our new house. We moved the weekend of Thanksgiving. Thank goodness for such a great family who all pitched in and helped, we really appreciate it.

So I wanted to post some pictures of our annual Christmas tree hunt. Ever year we go out and risk our lives looking for the perfect tree!! Since we've been married we have yet not to get stuck in the snow. This year was Warner's first year really experiencing snow. Last year during the winter months he was so sick that he never really went out to play. So this year we bought him some snow gear and off we went to look for the perfect tree. The first chance I had to take a picture of Warner playing in the snow I dropped the camera :( It turns on, but won't take any pictures. This has to be one of the saddest things that has happened. I love taking pictures of our boy and all the new experiences he has. I'm hoping Santa is kind enough to bring us a new camera. So for now I will update with information and you'll just have to picture yourselves how it was!!

Hope all is well with everyone during this Christmas season!! I love this time of year!!

No comments: