Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

December was busy as usual, but we wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Warner and his best bud Rion singing at the bank.  They got to put a ornament on the tree and then sing up on the house top!  What a fun tradition the school does.  
Abbi had fun at her school Christmas party.  What a cute reindeer she makes!!
And Sophie was moms stay at home helper elf!!  We had a wonderful Christmas.  Spent time with family and friends.....we wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

The sterlings said...

what some cute kiddos...were is pic of the baby though???

Mama & Papa Griz said...

Charlyn -
I just read the obituary of your cute little nephew. I am so sorry for your loss. I thought I had your email. But I don't. Just know that your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is anything that we can do.
Love you
Erika