Sunday, October 30, 2011

Warner's First day of Kindergarten


The day couldn't get here fast enough!!! That is the first day of school I am talking about! Warner has been so excited to start kindergarten and it's finally come!!



Here he is finding his table and name!!




Then we were off to find where his backpack will spend most of it's time at school! Because his name starts with a W he was at the very end. Warner was starting to get a little worried that they forgot about him!!! He'll get use to it. I remember hating being at the end of the alphabet when I was little. Except back then they went by our last name!





Wished I would've gotten a picture with Warner and his hat on!! He came running to the car wearing that baby!



Getting ready to start his school work. His momma couldn't let go!!! It was harder than I thought giving three hours a day, 5 days a week of my little buddy away. We are surviving though.



Warner with two of his neighborhood buddies. Warner, Rion and Breagan. Only took the teacher about a week to move Warner and Rion off the same table. I knew it wouldn't take long. They are best little buddies!!














No comments: