Monday, August 15, 2011

Memorial Day

Most Memorial days we head up to Provo/Spanish Fork area and drop in on the ones we love who have gone before us. There are so many to see, but we didn't make it to them all. Here's Ryan and the kiddos at the Provo cemetery where Ryan's grandpa June is. Warner looks overly excited to be there don't you think? It's always a wonderful day to go and reflect on those ones we love who have left us behind.




Me and the girls at the Spanish Fork cemetery where my mom is. We have been trying to teach my kids about my mom and their grandma. I only wish they could have known her. One day they will....I know that!



I love this memorial they have set up for the Veteran's during Memorial day. Isn't it just awesome!






2 comments:

Janell said...

We are sooooo ready for you to visit. Next time you come north, please call and stop in. We would love it!

The Barton Bunch said...

Your family is adorbale! If you have any great ideas for teaching your kiddos about your mom, please share. I have been struggling with teaching Hagen about Chase's mom and would love any ideas you have!