Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Running with the wolves!!!

Wow...it's May and I'm still working of Feburary pictures!! Ryan signed us up for yet another Ragnar race. This one was the Del Sol in Arizona! Love these little running adventures with my best friend! Here we are before we started running! We are still smiling!!



At the start line while waiting for the bathroom....look who I ran into! Sione from the biggest loser. I was star struck! Ryan wasn't around when I met him and the girls swear he was rubbing his wedding ring to let me know. I must have really been a freak!! Who cares, right?



Ryan was sad not to have met Sione since the biggest loser is one of our favorites. But look who was waiting for Ryan at the finish line!!! Yes that is Sunshine from the biggest loser!


Finally the entire group of crazies that would ever do such a thing!! So much fun running, eating and maybe a little sleeping!












No comments: