Monday, February 1, 2010

6 months already

I've said it with every kid, but oh my how the time is flying. It's hard to believe that 6 months have come and gone. Sophie is just so much fun. I can't get over how much her brother and sister just love having her around. Sophie eats lots and lots of sweet potatoes, squash, rice cereal and bottles. She rolls ALL OVER THE HOUSE. It's time to get the gates out!! Just this week she has started to sit up on her own for 10 mins is the longest. Oh how we love you Sophie!!

Weight......16 lbs. 13 oz.....59%
Head.........17 1/2".............90%
Height.......24"...................77%

4 comments:

Shortcake and Company said...

Ooh...I'm gonna squish her she's so cute! Lyv is just barely getting the hang of solid foods this past week. I love those big blue eyes, Charlyn!

Sam and Stacia said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already! Time goes by way too fast! Before you know it Ryan will have you talked into twins :)

marci said...

So So So cute! I love her pink hat!

Sonja said...

You have such beautiful children Charlyn. They are stunning.