Monday, September 14, 2009

First day of school

As Warner woke up today he knew what day it was....the first day of school. He has been anticipating this day for awhile now. He picked out his outfit that he was going to wear the night before. As I dropped him off to day care he said "mom, it's a beautiful day"!! That it is. He has just started a new chapter in his life, school.I picked him up from day care to take him to school We had to sit for a few poses before we left!
Two of Warner's friends Lexi and Kaydence. Waiting for pictures to be over so they can get to school!

Of course we need to show off the back packs. Warner was so excited to find this yo gabba gabba back pack.


Walking into school.

First things first....lets play with play dough

My friend Chelsey gave these to her little girl the first day of school and I knew Warner would love it, so I copied her. It was a hit! He loves his chocolate chips. I thought he'd want to make cookies, but he's been eating them one by one.













3 comments:

Sam and Stacia said...

I can't believe Warner is getting so big! But really he is still so little.. I don't know how you do it Char! Please bless I don't have triplets :)

Cherish Cowley said...

Oh What a Big Boy!! We need to have a play day with him again! My girls love him!!

Bree said...

So cute...I love how his big backpack makes look so small! :)