Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lake Powell 2008

Over Fathers day the Roberts family made a trip to Lake Powell. They are always are so kind to include my family, so along came the Warner family. We had a blast, as always. It was such a good time of year, not to hot and not to cold. We were a little worried about taking Abbi, but she did really good. Warner enjoyed the water and playing with his cousin Gary. It seemed like all the kids did a great job babysitting each other. Thanks again to Steve and Peggy for planning a great family get together!!

10 comments:

Janell said...

From the sounds of Ryan's driving the jet ski, we're glad all of you made it home safely!

The Eborn Family said...

What a good trip. We should go again!

April said...

I am jealous! I love Lake Powell! You are daring to take a new baby. I am glad she did well.

Ashlee said...

How fun! I'd love to go to Powell with my family- I'd love to go with YOUR family! I'm sure it was a blast and I'm glad little Abbi was cooperative!

The Eborn Family said...

Tag Your It!

Laraine H. said...

How fun! Looks like the fam enjoyed themselves. Im JEALOUS.

Jessica said...

Looks like fun, I love Lake Powell!

Hone Family said...

Hey, found your blog through Lynzie's blog... hope you don't mind. Its way cute you can check out our blog too. thehonefamily.blogspot.com Your kids are Way cute, you have a cute family.

Sonja said...

Wow what a fun time and fun family!

Sweet As Candi said...

I sure hope that we get a trip in to Lake Powell this year, but I am not too sure. It was great to see you at Pineview even if you have such a hard time communicating with us McMullins.

HA HA