Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Boy or Girl?

The long awaited day finally arrived yesterday!!! We were able to get our first ultrasound of the baby. There is always such anticipation, not only to find out what it is, but to make sure everything is going OK. Right before we went in Ryan asked me what I really thought it was...In my heart I wanted it to be a girl so I said it was going to be a boy so I wouldn't jinks myself. If you look close at the picture you will see sure enough it's a girl!!!! We are so excited, mostly because the baby is doing good. We just feel so blessed that we are able to have children. The plan is to name her Abigail Rae Roberts, and call her Abby.


10 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! A little girl for Warner to play with! We are really excited for you! I hope everything continues to go well!

Sweet As Candi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited for you, and now Emree's clothes will not go to waste.

Sweet As Candi said...

Hey Charlyn, Sarah and I were wondering if the Rae is after someone you know?

Brooke said...

YAY! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Everyone I know lately is having boys so I am SOOOO excited to see a new little girl!!!

Katie said...

I am so excited for you!!! Little girls always seem so much easier to shop for!

Unknown said...

Of course Rae is after someone we all know, just spelled a little different!! I wanted it for a first name, but Ryan wouldn't go for it. So I settled for a middle name. But when I'm mad at her I'll just call her Abby Rae!! Sounds good doesn't it?

Sonja said...

Yahoo!!!!!!I'm so excited for you Charlyn. You are such a good momma and this is one lucky little lady! I'm mostly thankful all is going well with Abby and she's healthy! Thanks for sharing the news! Warner is going to be a great big brother!

Shortcake and Company said...

How exciting, Charlyn!! Little girls are so much fun in such different ways from boys. I am so excited for you and your little family. Her name is beautiful too!

Jessica said...

Congrats Charlyn! You will love having a girl. I named my second Ashley Rae after Cory, Noel, and Gpa. Cory made me change the spelling from Ray to Rae because it was going to be for a girl!

Arah Debra said...

Steve never told me you were prego. Congrats! And that awesome that it's a girl!