Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Catch of the day!!!


This last weekend Ryan was able to go to Catalina and do some lobster diving. They went on this boat for three days and made several dives. The best time to catch the lobsters is at night. This isn't one of Ryan's lobsters, but it was a big one!!! He really enjoys scuba diving, so I'm glad he had the opportunity to go. Although he was missed MUCH at home. We couldn't talk to him the days he was on the boat, so I had so much anxiety just wondering if he was doing ok. He made it home safe and sound thank goodness. We plan on eating steak and lobster tomorrow night. We'll let you know how it goes!!!!

YUMMY LOBSTER!! (as long as I'm not cooking it!!)






2 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

What time is dinner? Steak and lobster is worth the drive to Salina. I hope it taste great.

Sonja said...

Count me in too! I want some. How far is the drive? Sounds like a really fun trip and I'm happy he's home safe and sound!