Saturday, September 15, 2007

What's to come!!

So today I don't have any cute pictures of Warner. I just wanted to share with those of you who look at my blog and haven't heard our latest news.....we are finally expecting number two!! We are so dang excited. I'm 12 weeks along. We heard the heart beat last week, so we are pretty excited about that. It's a wonder how Warner is going to take the news once the baby is here. He loves babies, but the minute I hold one he becomes instantly jealous. We hope by March maybe he will understand more. We just feel so blessed that we are able to have children. Of course we will find out what it's going to be, so as soon as we hear you all will be the first to know!!!

5 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

Congradulations! We are also very excited for you and your family. It will definatly be an adjustment for Warner but I am sure he will be a great big brother.

Brooke said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Sonja said...

Oh I'm so happy for you Char!!!! This is such good news. Can't wait to find out more :)

Rhonda Can't Help You said...

Congrats Charlyn!!! Warner is SO cute, so I'm sure number 2 will be too!

Shortcake and Company said...

Congratulations Charlyn! What great news. I, too, was nervous how Quaid would take the news when I was expecting Ainsley but he loves having a little sister. They are the best of friends. I know Warner will love his little sibling lots and lots too. Are you going to find out what sex the baby is? Keep up the posts! :)